As a school, we are moving to be totally cashless and all parents will be required to use Parentpay to pay for dinners, trips and event. If any parents don’t have login details to the Parentpay system then please let the school office know and we will then send you login details.
For parents who don’t have access to the internet and still wish to pay by cash or cheque, you can request a Paypoint card which can then be taken into any convenience store or supermarket where the PayPoint logo is displayed, and payments can be made to credit accounts for meals.
For other items such as school trips, you can request a Paypoint barcode letter which is unique to the student and the payment item/trip it is issued against. This is to ensure that any payments are correctly attributed on the ParentPay site.
If you have any questions relating to Parentpay and the options available to you, please contact the school.
What Does ParentPay Do?
- enables you to pay for school meals and school trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How Does ParentPay Help You?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How Does ParentPay Help Our School?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises