Now that we are a little more familiar with the text, have a go at answering the following questions. If you are finding it a little difficult, don't panic! Just answer as many questions as you can.
Remember, try to write in complete sentences rather than providing short phrases. Please send a picture of your work onto your Class Dojo portfolio.
- In what part of Britain is Cragworth Cottage?
- Name two things you can do when you stay at Cragworth Cottage.
- Is the castle ‘near’ or ‘far away’ from the cottage? Use evidence from the text to support your answer.
- TRUE or FALSE... Babies can stay at the cottage. TRUE or FALSE dogs can stay at the cottage.
- Which words in the text tell us that the breakfast is big and filling?
- Find examples of warm, friendly and inviting words.
- Why do you think this text begins with a quote and 4 thistles?
- What type of holidaymaker do you think would enjoy Cragworth Cottage the most? Why?