Now that we are a little more familiar with the text, have a go at answering the following questions. If you are finding it a little difficult, don't panic! Just answer as many questions as you can.
Remember, try to write in complete sentences rather than providing short phrases. Please send a picture of your work onto your Class Dojo portfolio.
- What is the name of Captain Teller’s space ship?
- What is going to happen to this ship in five minutes time?
- She will blow up and be destroyed?
- She will be captured by blood-sucking space zombies?
3. Where does the Captain tell his crew members to head for?
4. Which crew member asks why Teller isn’t coming with them?
5. When everyone except Teller has left, the ship is noisy. What two things are making all the noise?
6. What colour are the flashing lights as Teller runs to his escape pod? Why do you think this colour was chosen?
7. If you were ‘bathing’ in water, your whole body would be in water. What do you think the writer means when he says the ship was ‘bathing’ in red light?
8. Why does Captain Teller not get into the escape pod?