INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN ON COVID-19 PROVIDED BY DERBYSHIRE'S EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY SERVICE
Key Workers Information
Dear Parents and Carers,
First and foremost, if you can keep your child at home - then do so
if your child is attending school, please note we will open the gates at 9am and children will need to be picked up by 3.30pm. There will be no wrap around care during this period of closure.
If your child/ren are here all day, a school meal will be provided as normal or sandwiches can be brought in. You will be charged as normal on Parentpay unless your child has access to free school meals.
Please, we ask for everybody's health and safety you adhere to the following points:-
- Nothing (other than the child!) is to be brought from home. This includes tablets and phones, footballs and toys. This is for infection control.
- All children MUST be registered by an adult at the gate and collected by an adult too. No child will be able to walk home alone under any circumstances.
- Water bottles can be brought in, but must be taken home and washed that same day
- Dress in fresh clothes suitable for outside activities and that you don’t mind possibly getting dirty. We will not accept responsibility for expensive clothing that could become dirtied/damaged
- Please ensure your contact details are fully up to date in case your child becomes unwell and needs to return home immediately.
- On the days your child/ren are not being cared for at school, your child should follow social distancing advice. If they do not, they may lose their place. We will have a number of children together and need to ensure we minimise the risk of infection
We appreciate your support with this and also appreciate the work you are all doing to keep us safe.
All the staff at St Andrews CE Junior School